Simple works fine

no strings attached;

12/27/2008

noone but me from URL @ 1:56 AM

Alrightyho, just 5 things to say :)

FIVE. Met my 4i lovlies today for our christmas gathering. Camwhored like crazyy & shopped too! :) Well, im gna quite zhiyun, "I love how we always meet up and how it feels like we never parted. I love how we laugh at every little thing together. I love how we come up with the dumbest ideas together. I love how we aren't afraid of doing silly stuff in public. I love you girls like how I love DBSK okay, just that I wont swoon over ya'll, HAHA. As Sarah said, it feels like we've come home when we all meet" :) I realise that its been more than a year since we parted and yet we're so tight. I love my lovelies & really, 4ignite 08' will always be my Beztest class ever. (&nish, missed you again):















































FOUR. Christmas! Went to church as usual & haha, sang our hearts out! My aunty was damn cute! While singing Happy Birthday to Jesus at Church, halfway through the song she asked me "Sarah, who's birthday is it?". HAHA! Went over to my cousin's new place after that and had fantabulous-shiok dinner zomg. The turkey looked so sad, haha. Well, we spent the night gambling talking and drinking hohoho, Merrrry Christmas! Didn't sleep at all & on xmas itself we all just sat around talking till guests started arriving, then bro & i left for mom's side, eateateat again & then home! Where we got the shock of our livessss! :D :D :D My one & only xmas present. :) Credits to mommydearest!











































































THREE. & on Tuesday met nurin first to go shopping, & not baad, pretty productive! haha. But it was stupid that we bought almost everything except for what we wre supposed to buy tog, heh. Met the rest at marina square, waited for more people & then whoooptidooo! Surprised syimah! :D Happy belated birthday cuckoo! T'was nurin, syimah, zarifah, feeza, mard, reddy, hui ru, helmi & alvin. So we went bowling & zomg i suck laaaaaa. Plus our team lost too but it didn't matter cos it was so damn fun! HAHA. Went to sit around & play our usual games after that & zomg that was damn funny! hahaha. Yeah, nicenice night!































































TWO. Met Patricia on Monday to go to east coastttt! haha we realised that we had so many very happy memories there together :) Went cycling, stopped to talk on the breakwaters, cycled, had dinner, cycled, got ice-cream & her horrible mint coffee & settled on the breakwaters again to talk. It was a very simple and sweeet outing, i like! Plus as always, east coast was simply lovely :) I love eastcoast veryverymuch!








































































































ONE. Went to JB on Saturday on my own!! Aiseyman, haha i felt so independent even though its just malaysia. & my very first thought when i crossed the border was, "RAMLY BURGERRR!" hahaha. Uhh, yeah i just went into msia on my own but i met my dad & stepmom there. Did stuffs and i went shopppinggg! I tell you, damn damn shiok! Everything was so freakin cheapppp! hahaha, bought quite a lot of stuffs :) (not my money also HAHA!) Well, now im actually allowed to go into Msia on my own, so helllloooo friends who wna go cheap shopping, lets Go, G-O GO! (No nurin, you're not allowed.) (Btw im gg again tmr, so dont msg me k!)
-
K, done, goodnight!
it takes some fears to make you trust,
it takes those tears to make it rust,
it takes the dust to have it polished.

template by seven ten design